Scouting mission

Jason McBrien jbmcb1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 14:29:14 CDT 2006

On 8/8/06, Gerhard Lenerz <mail at g-lenerz.de> wrote:

> do you mean 3000 as in "Origin 3000" (big black things) or 3000 as in
> "IRIS
> 3000" (20y old beige hardware). If it's the latter... someone should
> grab it as these are quite rare as it seems.

I'm 100% sure it wasn't an Origin or anything newer. It was a big
white/beige box. I'm positive it said IRIS on it, but I can't recall the
model number. I'll go back on Monday and see what it is, if it's still
there, and I'm sure it will be. I want to say they wanted $200 for it, or
somewhere around there, which is probably more than I'm willing to pay for
it.