ID these boards?

Roy J. Tellason rtellason at verizon.net
Fri Aug 11 12:37:56 CDT 2006

I have a couple of boards here,  not sure what the heck they are...

They're both full-length ISA cards,  a 50-pin (!) D-type connector on the
metal bracket,  3 or 4 sets of DIP switches,  and a LOT of jumpers. (70-80!)

Both are marked "Frontier TEchnologies Corp. AdCom 2-M Controller", one is
also marked "Version 3" (this one also has a holder for a coin cell on it)
and the other one "Version 5".  There's also a Z80-SIO and an 8253 on each
board,  and the Version 3 one has an 8255 as well.

While I'm at it, I also have a keyboard here marked "Wyse Technology 1983"
with a really odd 10-pin plug on the end of the cable.  Nice individual
keyswitches if anybody wants that for salvage,  or can use the cable.  This
one' s a little different than a lot of that other stuff in that there's no
LSI on the board.  Complete except for the plastic covers not being there.
Anybody have any use for this or parts of it?

-
M Dakin