Early 1980s "Computing" magazine?

Jules Richardson julesrichardsonuk at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 14 13:18:54 CDT 2006

Evan Koblentz wrote:
> Does anyone have copies of "Computing" magazine from 1981?  I think this was
> a British publication but I'm not certain.  Specifically I'm looking for an
> article in the April 9 titled "NewBrain order freeze as project is reviewed"
> or something similar.

Quite possibly; I'm sure we've got it at the museum somewhere. I won't be
there until Saturday though - drop me an email nearer the time if you still
need it.

Asking over on uk.comp.vintage will more than likely get you a copy sooner! :)

cheers

Jules

--
A. Because it destroys the natural flow of conversation.
Q. What's wrong with top posting ?