Apollo DN systems

Scott Quinn compoobah at valleyimplants.com
Wed Aug 16 23:38:57 CDT 2006

 Al typeth

>> Dude, I'm very interested in that stuph
>
>Anyone who uses "dude" and "stuph" in a sentence doesn't need to have
>anything other than a Linux box, preferably "modded".

With all due respect for the wonderful work done by Al and other classiccmp people, perhaps this
sentiment is a bit harsh. The message may not be worded exactly how the bulk of ClassicCmp people
would word it, but if the interest is there, why not encourage it? As regards the "doesn't need to have",
well, for the most part we probably don't need to have the vast majority of our boxes, but I enjoy mine
all the same.