Anyone have an Apple Modem 1200 or 300 manual?

Teo Zenios teoz at neo.rr.com
Sat Aug 19 15:47:39 CDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ray Arachelian" <ray at arachelian.com>
To: "General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts"
<cctalk at classiccmp.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 19, 2006 1:52 PM
Subject: Re: Anyone have an Apple Modem 1200 or 300 manual?

> Not sure what it looks like, other than it was built around 1983 or so,
> and it's an external modem.
>
> Like this one:
>
> http://i9.ebayimg.com/02/i/07/61/8c/3a_1_b.JPG
> http://i6.ebayimg.com/05/i/07/6d/3f/9d_1.JPG
>
> From:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180018545002&indexURL=1

I dug out my modem and manual and they are for model A9M0304, the auction
you showed is for A9M0301 so I do not know what the difference would be
between them. Since the auction is in a new box I would think the manual is
inside anyway. If the modem is like mine then there are 4 different cables
available for it (1) Mac Plus/IIgs, (2) Original Mac, (3) Apple II, II+,
IIe, III, Mac Xl, and finally (4) Apple IIc). My modem is supposed to be
1200 BAUD also but I have never tried it.