DEC 3000/400

Adrian Graham witchy at binarydinosaurs.co.uk
Mon Aug 21 17:09:22 CDT 2006

On 21/8/06 22:40, "Chuck Guzis" <cclist at sydex.com> wrote:

> On 8/21/2006 at 10:25 PM Adrian Graham wrote:
>
>> On 19/8/06 19:20, "Don" <THX1138 at dakotacom.net> wrote:
>>> This box has a little fold down door in the front
>>> (below the half height CD-ROM/tape drive).  It is the
>>> size of a second half-height drive bay.  But, I'll
>>> be damned if I can figure out why it's there!
>>>

>> I've wondered that since we got our first machine in 1992, the 3000-500
> has
>> one too. If you find out why it's there let us know :o)
>
> Cup holder option?
> :)

Only if you support the flap at 90 degrees with the specially sized lolly
sticks (DEC PN 54-78425-01) ;op

Seeing Julian's post about the 3000-700 makes me wonder if I meant that
instead of the 3000-500....googling tells me I'm thinking of the 3000-900,
the big tower version of the 3000 series.

--
Adrian/Witchy
Binary Dinosaurs creator/curator