Sinclair ZX80 questions

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Tue Aug 22 12:31:45 CDT 2006

On 8/22/2006 at 8:17 AM Adrian Graham wrote:

>Ah yes, the famous exploding Black Watch, still going for silly money on
>epay even if it doesn't work!

After I couldn't get any cooperation in getting the needed parts for mine,
I tossed it out.  Your comment probably explains why the company
stonewalled on my requests for a complete kit.   I bought a Commodore watch
instead--for $15.  Sadly, I don't have it any longer, but I still do have
my National Semiconductor LCD watch.  In both instances, perspiration did a
number on the circuitry.

Cheers,
Chuck