ZX-81 / TS 1000 keyboards

Al Hartman alhartman at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 2 16:33:50 CST 2006

I'd like to pursue this. My partner is checking into a company he found
as well.

We have plenty of old keyboards which have breaks in the tracks due to
age, which can be used as models.

He is tearing one apart to scan in for artwork.

We'll have to differentiate the reproductions from originals in some
way, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

As for ZX-81 Kits, Stewart is still selling them at www.zebrasystems.com

Al
Phila, PA