Looking for old VMS and Ultrix releases

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 18:26:24 CST 2006

On 12/9/06, Seth J. Morabito <sethm at loomcom.com> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I'm trying to hunt down old VAX/VMS releases (earlier than 5.4) and old
> Ultrix and ULTRIX-32 releases (earlier than 4.2, both for VAX and for
> RISC).  Tape images or CD-ROM images (where appropriate) would be quite
> welcome, I don't need any original media.

I do have a quantity of this stuff, but won't have access to it for a
couple of months.  If you are still looking for VMS 3.6, 4.x or 5.x or
Ultrix 1.x or 2.x in March, I may be able to help.

I would have standalone boot kits for uVAX and 11/750 more likely than
anything else, and nearly all 16MT9 (9-track tape) distro media with a
smattering of TU58s and TK50s.  We never got any OSes on CD where I
used to work.

-ethan