Apple-1 History?

Ray Arachelian ray at arachelian.com
Fri Dec 8 13:55:55 CST 2006

Hmmm, wasn't last night (or a day before) a full moon?  I think that
would explain the, um, interesting exchange. ;-)

>From what little I know of the KIM-1, it was a single board computer
without a case.  It did have an LED segment display and a hexadecimal
keyboard.  Nothing to write home about.  The Apple ][ (and not to be an
Apple biggot, so I'll mention the PET) were more complete computers.