Stiction

M H Stein dm561 at torfree.net
Mon Dec 11 02:21:22 CST 2006

-----------------Original Message:

Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 13:36:20 -0500
From: Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com>
Subject: Re: Stiction

<snip>
   But you mentioned "225"...As in Seagate ST-225?  I've never heard
of stiction problems with those (I have used quite a few of them, and
I currently have a few in DEC machines as RD-31s)...I wasn't aware
that they could develop such problems.  I will keep an eye on mine!

         -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Cape Coral, FL

Oops; I also mentioned ST-225s as having stiction problems, but I
meant ST-125s and ST-251s; although I've had my share of other
problems with ST-225s and 238s, stiction wasn't one of them.

mike