Targa/TIGA/??? was Re: TMS340x0

Kelly Leavitt kelly at catcorner.org
Mon Dec 11 17:24:39 CST 2006

I remeber the AT&T TARGA. Output was to a RGB monitor. Input via tablet with a puck and a wand. They had it running on a Wyse PC/286. I wrote a converter to the Amiga IFF and PC GIF, but I can't find the source any more.

I worked at the video lab for the County College of Morris (in New Jersey) back in 90-92. They also had some SGI stuff and some film printers for the PC. All networked via ethernet. Pretty advanced for a community college.

Kelly