IBM 3725 Communications Controller

Gordon JC Pearce gordon at gjcp.net
Thu Dec 14 15:47:01 CST 2006

Gene Ehrich wrote:
> At 10:08 AM 12/14/2006 William Donzelli wrote:
>>> I note that the seller has 108 negatives. Would never purchase
>>> anything from someone with so many negatives
>>
>> With 12338 positives? Thats a 99.1 percent approval rating. Quite
>> respectable.
>
> If 108 people are unhappy enough to leave a negative I dont care what
> the percentages are he's a crook

Uh-huh.  Maybe you should *read* some of the negatives - things like
people bitching about how they can't use a camcorder they bought because
no battery or leads were supplied - even though it states this quite
clearly on the ad.

Or the guy who seems to speak no English and has left negative feedback
for all the two dozen sellers he's bought from...

Gordon