Looking for HP inverse assemblers for HP1631D

Ken Rother ksr at krother.com
Fri Dec 15 09:56:53 CST 2006

Would it possible to post a link about the HP Disk emulator software. I have
a 1631A and have been looking for a cost effective storage solution. I am
also looking for a cost effective printing solution but I might just buy a
HPIB printer for that. Also which Yahoo HP group are you referring to? Sorry
for all the question

Ken