ebay seller computermkt

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Sat Dec 16 16:48:40 CST 2006

In article <1166307192.19524.186.camel at linux.site>,
    Warren Wolfe <wizard at voyager.net>  writes:

> [...]  Finally, it's listed at $600 again, with the new "or best offer"
> feature.

Yeah, last time I looked into this guy, nothing had a "best offer"
option.  I notice that now a lot of the stuff he's closing is closing
for a best offer and not for his originally listed price.

>     It was packed well, but got beaten to death in transport. [...]

Ouch!  I hate it when that happens.  I had one rare item that was
smashed to pieces (literally) because the shipper didn't pack it
properly.  Now I always enquire about shipping practices before I make
payment on ebay.