MAI service manual

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Sat Dec 16 18:33:52 CST 2006

In article <45848C48.8000109 at bitsavers.org>,
    Al Kossow <aek at bitsavers.org>  writes:

> Richard, is this the service manual for the terminal you bought?
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160037503914

Yeah, I think it is.  I noticed it on ebay earlier today.  Its kinda
hard to tell from the really crappy photo the guy included.  Plus $50
buy-it-now for a weird manual?  He must be hoping that someone really
needs that manual.  Also "$12 shipping and handling" for a small
manual that only needs an envelope and media mail shipping strikes me
as a bit of a gouge as well.  So its on my watch list, but not
something that I feel compelled to buy at $62.