WPS Files into Modern Wordprocessor

Tom Peters tpeters at mixcom.com
Mon Dec 18 17:15:53 CST 2006

At 09:27 AM 12/18/2006 -0600, you wrote:
>It was written...
>>>@Chuck  ---   Off of Vax 750's and 780's   They appear to be Word-11
>>>and/or WPS All in One files, I can read the text, but its
>>
>>Please note, Word-11 is not a DEC product, so they probably aren't in that
>>format.  (Though if anyone has a copy for RSTS, or knows where to get it,
>>please hook me up :)
>
>I'm not positive, but I was thinking that the 3rd party word processor for
>RT11 called "Saturn" had it's default document file end in .WPS as well.

I'll confirm that. I ran Saturn WP, and their Calc thing, on RT-11 for a
while.

[Internet]Turn on, log in, fight spam.
tpeters at nospam.mixcom.com   (remove "nospam") N9QQB (amateur radio)
"HEY YOU" (loud shouting)  WEB ADDRESS http//www.mixweb.com/tpeters
43° 7' 17.2" N by 88° 6' 28.9" W,  Elevation 815',  Grid Square EN53wc
WAN/LAN/Telcom Analyst, Tech Writer, MCP, CCNA, Registered Linux User 385531