TTL Calculator Project

dbwood at kc.rr.com dbwood at kc.rr.com
Thu Dec 21 13:55:45 CST 2006

I am one of those seven recipients. I apologize for the lack of a
response. I do greatly appreciate your taking the time and effort to
send it to me. I did, also, in a sense fall into a black hole. My
computer crashed shortly after received the package and I lost a great
of email and contact information (of which your email address was one).

I have been busily entering it into Protel 99 (although I'm not as far
along with that project as I'd like).

So, thank you for the article and your time. It IS greatly
apreciated!!!

Douglas Wood