The *meow* auction we've all been waiting for *meow*

dwight elvey dkelvey at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 22 20:24:31 CST 2006

Hi
I've gathered a bunch of information for the Cat and expect to get
this put up on Bruce's DigiBarn page. It is a bit much for a
post and is better on a web page. The one thing I was looking for,
the ability to reconfigure printer esc sequences, I found. One could,
using this information, configure the Cat for most any printer.
I've not tried it yet. My HP 3si has a bad supply but I hope to get
things running again soon so I can test things out. It does look relatively
straight forward to change the strings.
I've left my email address with the seller of the Canon Cat so I
hope the buyer contacts me.
Dwight