Free: Kennedy Tape drive and rack

Rick Murphy rick at rickmurphy.net
Sat Dec 23 10:26:57 CST 2006

I've got a Kennedy 9000 9-track tension-arm tape drive (800/1600 bpi
dual density) installed in a 5-foot tall rack. The rack has side and
back panels as well as some covers for the front.

The drive was working a few years ago so it's complete but I have no
idea if it's still OK. I've got the documentation including print sets,
etc.

It's available free for pickup in the Fairfax county Virginia area.
We'll need to remove the drive from the rack to get it out of the
basement unless you bring some help :-)
	-Rick