an ADM-3A cam in tod...ay

Alexandre Souza alexandre-listas at e-secure.com.br
Wed Dec 27 12:15:13 CST 2006

> I will use my normal cleaning procedure of toothbrush and tapwater, and
> letting things dry naturally.
> Anyone have suggestions for the specific case of semi-dried Coke ?

    Well, I cleaned an entire HP Laserjet 4 Plus of some 2 liters of coke.

    I could write kilobytes of text, but simple thing: Put everything
submersed into water and a bit of a mild soap. Let it soak for one hour,
take it off and dismantle EVERYTHING in a sunny day. Let it on the sun all
day long to dry. YMMV. This is what I do to my M series keyboards (IBM
Rulez!).

    BTW, do you know how to clean burnt marks on CRTs? Let them facing the
sun for one, two or three hours, anything will vanish usually.