HP2648A tape drive capstans

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Fri Feb 3 17:04:29 CST 2006

In article <200602031420070771.58B50FF2 at 10.0.0.252>,
    "Chuck Guzis" <cclist at sydex.com>  writes:

> No, but for some unexplained reason, I set a bookmark:
>
> http://www.terrysrubberrollers.com/

Sweet.  It looks like if I can find the appropriate dimensions for
this that he could make an appropriate replacement.  Then the next
major mission would be to find media for these tape drives.  I suppose
I can get an HP catalog number out of the user's manual to start the
search.
             Pilgrimage: Utah's annual demoparty
                <http://pilgrimage.scene.org>