classiccmping and cold weather

compoobah at valleyimplants.com compoobah at valleyimplants.com
Sat Feb 18 13:05:23 CST 2006

What is the danger related to storing CC gear in extreme cold temperatures? This is not operating, and will be broght back to working temp range properly to prevent water condensation issues, but I have several computers in the (attached) garage with temperatures in the 20s. Any risks to drives (obviously electronics will be pretty immune).

 Sidenote- my bedroom got really chilly (50s), but fortunately I'm a CCer, so now it's Heated by HP :-)
 (No offense to DECcies, but 2xPA7100 is warmer than 1xKA660)