Looking for some PDP11 bits...(Europe)

Gooijen, Henk henk.gooijen at oce.com
Sun Jan 1 15:23:59 CST 2006

  Hello Jos,

well, the holidays are over, gotto go to work tomorrow.
Why I am writing this? Sorry to post to the list, but I only
seem to have your e-mail address at work.
Anyway, I have an RL02 terminator, and a cable, but, and
that brings me to the first line, I can not test the cable.
I hoped to find time to work on the not-working RL drives
of my 11/34, but ...
Happen to be in the neighborhood? The cable is a bit
heavy to ship to Switzerland. If you are not in a hurry,
I keep them for you.

- Henk, PA8PDP.