yikes. drifting OT.

woodelf bfranchuk at jetnet.ab.ca
Mon Jan 2 18:00:39 CST 2006

William Donzelli wrote:

>Well, yes it is, actually. Go back and hit them textbooks...

So how many tuba players need FFT programs to tune their TUBA?

>I am deperately trying to think of a new thread topic or two to get BACK
>ONTO COMPUTERS. Gimme some help, guys...

We can start aflame war over cp/m vs dos since that  fits in the 10 year
rule.
My Z80 vs your 8086.

>William Donzelli
>aw288 at osfn.org

Now back on topic -- PDP 11's ... I am glad to see the Witch getting a whole
bunch of 11's this last year. So what does most people do with their
computers
once they have them optional?  The PDP-8, the PDP-11 and the PDP 10 are
the only computers online over the internet giving a feel of vintage
programming.
Ben alias woodelf