datasheet wanted

J. David Bryan jdbryan at acm.org
Sun Jan 1 22:56:57 CST 2006

On 29 Dec 2005 at 15:59, Roy J. Tellason wrote:

> Anybody have,  or know where I can get,  a datasheet for these chips I have
> some of that are marked "74S409" and "DP8409"?

I have an MMI databook with the 74S409 and a National databook with the
DP8409A (they appear to be equivalent).  Regrettably, the computer
connected to my scanner croaked recently, and it's replacement isn't due
for two weeks.

If you still need the sheets at that point, drop me a line, and I'll scan
and PDF them.

                                      -- Dave