cleaning keyboards in the dishwasher

James Fogg James at jdfogg.com
Fri Jan 6 16:08:39 CST 2006

----
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand
binary and those who don't.

*anything* getting into an electrolitic would kill it, or at least
change its specifications in an unwelcomed way. I wouldn't expect there
to be any more risk than with water. But there are other issues with
corrosion, so chlorine is a bad thing.