Charles River Data Systems - Universe 68/05

David Comley david_comley at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 6 23:08:46 CST 2006

I posted an inquiry about this back in 2005 but I
thought I would try this again with the list.

Charles River Data Systems - Universe 68/05 - I
acquired one of these last year with no information or
software. Does anyone have any details on this machine
? I understand these were quite common at one time
back in the 80's. It has an 8" floppy drive on the
front and a SASI interface on the back, amongst other
things.

Any and all information appreciated, especially a list
of status codes for the diagnostic panel or any
bootable 8" media.

Thanks,
Dave

david_comley at yahoo.com