making room... cleaning out stuff
tomj at wps.com
Mon Jan 9 01:14:37 CST 2006
Hey, long time no C... about 6 months. So unbelievably swamped with
work I just had to drop time-sucking side shows I mean side
Part of recovery from 2005 is making room in my smaller lab for the
future, so cherished but in-the-way items must go.
* I'm reducing my Data General Nova/4 to one rack. 'Must go' are a
D.G. 6xxx vacuum column tape drive (or two) in good working order;
the 4300 I/O subsystem with SAM and software; and depending on Bruce
Ray's choice on first refusal, my Dasher LP2 in perfect working
order, with a case and a half of sealed new factory ribbons and one
case of greenbar. Centronics interface (plug onto a peecee!). Not
easy to ship the latter. All in excellent shape with complete paper
documentation and software. Would trade it all for one compatible
reel and arm type tape drive that'd do 1600 bpi (would then free up
the 2nd vaccuum column drive too).
The items below are on eBay now:
* bunch of S100 cards, all cheap and with manuals.
* DSI paper & mylar punch and reader (broken hinge on reader but
otherwise 100% fine).
* HP 1650b logic analyzer with 5 complete probe sets. Works
perfectly, tube somewhat dim. No operating manual, have maint. manual.
* Old Shugart 801, w/front panel UNIT and WRITE PROTECT switches.
* Kaypro II, very clean, in factory nylon carrying case.
* Cardmatic 123a, with bunch of cards, non-working (bad tube and
linecord for starters) but very clean
* Micromation 10-slot S100 buss & card cage.
More information about the cctech