Basic Language Star Trek Program

Dwight Elvey dwight.elvey at amd.com
Mon Jan 9 12:08:12 CST 2006

>From: "Wayne Talbot" <awt at io.com>

---snip---

>The basic program was in the People's Computer Company Magazine in the
>late 70's.
>You could type it in and run it in Tiny Basic. It took up about 2k memory.
>I ran it using PaloAlto Tiny Basic (which was only 2k itself).
>I will see if I can find my copy of the magazine if you are willing to
>type it in.
>In the meantime, if anyone has an electronic version, let everybody know.

Hi
 I have the PATB version of *trek. It is in Tiny
Basic syntax so a lot of the commands are abreviated ( you
know, things like G. for goto and such ).
 I also have a document file for it with instructions. One
can figure it out without the instructions though.
 Anyone want it, send me you email address and I'll send a copy
to you.
Dwight