Got 'em! Re: Doesn't *anyone* have those 11/24 switch settings?

charlesmorris at direcway.com charlesmorris at direcway.com
Wed Jan 11 10:22:07 CST 2006

I don't know if he saw my message here or on alt.sys.pdp11, but I have just been sent (from the latest edition 11/24 tech manual) the relevant parts of Appendix D, "PDP-11/24 CPU Modifications". These three pages explain the "Value Engineering" (replacement of logic with gate array chips) redesign of the M7133 -YA version. Most importantly they contain the new switch/jumper settings and location. Thanks Ed!
-Charles