Pertec interface

Pierre Gebhardt cheri-post at web.de
Thu Jan 12 23:53:44 CST 2006

> OK, I found a diagram and parts number in the M244X PDF:
> <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/vintage/fujitsu/M2444-power-cord.png>
>
> Most power cords are a rectangle with a triangular hat and this one was
> a round plug, with what looks like a screw-on ring for strain relief.
> Is this something fairly standard that I could find?
>
> I mean, its just a power cord.  I can always strip the standard
> connector of a standard cord and solder it into the inside of the
> unit, but it would be nice to have a cord that just plugged into it.

Well, my M2444AC  came the the same power plug you're describing.
These round screwable plugs are definitely not standard ones.
When I found out that a connector (without soldered cable) for that plug would cost around 30 EUR (35$),
I just changed this special plug into a standard one with a littre bit of soldering.

Regards,
Pierre