"the well known plotting bugs of the original 4010"

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Fri Jan 20 21:08:56 CST 2006

On 1/20/2006 at 7:36 PM Richard wrote:

>I never heard of a split-screen erase on the storage scope displays,
>but I only ever saw the 4010 in person until I got my 4014 about a
>year or two ago :)

Well, this was 30+ years ago.  I'm not aware that the terminal could
display anything but alphanumerics, nor that it was a Tek.  I do remember
that it was comparatively large (maybe 17"?) and that either the right or
the left side could be erased.  FWIW, I never saw another one.

For a while, I had a 564 scope.  IIRC either the top or bottom could be
erased.

Cheers,
Chuck