Quick Forth Question

David Betz dbetz at xlisper.mv.com
Tue Jan 24 07:28:49 CST 2006

Well, you seem to be doing better than I am. All I can get is the HHC
to display "SnapFORTH" when I select it from the menu. No prompt for
filename and all I can do at that point is press "clear" to get back
to the main menu. It looks like I may have inserted the ROMs in the
wrong order when I put them back into the external carrier after
downloading the contents to send to you. Ugh! I thought I had been
careful about that too!