Homebuilt TTL and transistor CPUs - wierd logic

Arno Kletzander Arno_1983 at gmx.de
Wed Jan 25 00:56:40 CST 2006

Sridhar Ayengar <ploopster at gmail.com> wrote:
> Mark Tapley wrote:
> <SNIP>
> >     Of course, you could simulate this using 2 binary gates to carry
> > each trinary digit - thus wasting 25% of the practical power of your
> <SNIP>
>
> I think you need to call it something other than "trinary digit" because
> that contracts to "tit".
>
> Peace...  Sridhar

Hmm, not quite. According to the documentation of Malbolge (an esoteric
programming language specifically designed to be difficult to program
in and using trinary "arithmetic"), that's "trit".
The specification is here: http://www.antwon.com/other/malbolge/malbolge.txt

So long,

--
Arno Kletzander
Stud. Hilfskraft Informatik Sammlung Erlangen