TK70 tape drive media?

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Fri Jan 27 01:06:41 CST 2006

In article <200601270048.07352.pat at computer-refuge.org>,
    Patrick Finnegan <pat at computer-refuge.org>  writes:

> Are there any markings on the board?  It's a lot easier to identify boards by
> name/number, than by general physical description...

It doesn't have any markings on the exterior spine like the TK70 controller.

    component side:
	cmd technology, inc
	chips:
	    cqd-443/tm
	    amd mach130-15jc 2183mpe
	jumpers marked "diff" "single", 2 sets

    solder side
	cqd-440-000 a
	a/w pcx-440-00 rev.a00
	brd pcf-440-00 rev.a00
	b70-23741-01 rev.a3

The "single"/"diff" jumpers (single-ended, differential) lead me to
believe that this is indeed a SCSI card.  However, it sure would be
nice to know its official model number.  I'm guessing its CQD-440.
             Pilgrimage: Utah's annual demoparty
                <http://pilgrimage.scene.org>