New Exidy Sorcerer stuff

Adrian Graham witchy at binarydinosaurs.co.uk
Thu Jun 1 16:15:26 CDT 2006

It's been on my list for years which is why I'm doubly happy that this
system just fell into my lap :)

I've put some hastily taken pictures up at
http://www.binarydinosaurs.co.uk/Museum/Exidy/index.php

Then my camera battery died....curse this modern technology!

You'll get one eventually....between Exidy and Compudata tens of thousands
were sold so they can't be THAT rare?

--
Adrian/Witchy
Binary Dinosaurs creator/curator