Free for shipping

Jim at work jrasite at eoni.com
Mon Jun 5 13:14:57 CDT 2006

Good morning,

I currently work for an ISP in Eastern Oregon.  Today's backroom clean-out
day and we have a couple items that may be of interest.  Cost? You pay the
shipping to get them to you.

1.) Microcom ISPorte, 48 port analog modem rackmount chassis. Comes with
(12) 4 port modems and both a spare power supply and a spare chassis.

2.) Computone Inteliserver. 64 port serial chassis. Comes with dead tree
docs.

3.) (2) Comtrol 16 port serial cards. Comes in original boxes w/ dead tree
docs.

Rather than dropping this stuff in the dumpster, we like to find new homes
for them.

Any interest?

Please respond to jamesa at eoni.com with a cc: to jeff at eoni.com

Jim Arnott