Another once-bright star falling...

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Thu Jun 1 15:39:45 CDT 2006

Okay, I'm trying to decide if I should buy some SUNW and try for a bounce
(closed at 4.55 today, down 1.7%).  After reading the CEO's blog at:

http://blogs.sun.com/roller/page/jonathan?entry=phase_2

I'm beginning to think that hoping for a bounce wouldn't be realistic.  In
particular, I can't figure out what this guy proposes to do differently.
His revelation that "the internet's growing at an incredible rate" doesn't
inspire confidence, nor does his statement about "green computing".

So, if you were a betting person, long road into oblivion or a comeback
into rosy-cheeked health?

Cheers,
Chuck