Semi-OT: IDE & SATA to USB "dongles"

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Fri Jun 2 20:11:09 CDT 2006

On 6/2/2006 at 8:49 PM Roy J. Tellason wrote:

>I've heard that,  in particular that Fairchild had made some early TTL in
>the 9000 numbers,  I think it was?  But I seldom run across any of that
info
>at all,  these days,  and didn't then.  First TTL databook I have goes
back
>to about 1970,  and is a TI book with the standard, H, and L series in it
>only.

When I'm working something out that needs a dual one-shot, I use a 96LS02.
And let's not forget the Signetics 8Txxx TTL stuff.

Japanese numbers can be a problem if they're not conventional.  Mitsubishi
and Fujitsu particularly.  I've got lots of "what the heck is this thing"
samples of both.

Cheers,
Chuck