VAX 8700 system needs a new home

John Allain allain at panix.com
Sat Jun 3 16:26:34 CDT 2006

> Wow. This puts me in an odd position. I had been talking to Paul for a
week
> before he posted this to the list, and I already had talked to a couple
> people who were interested in getting the Vax.

Reminds me of the "hp 264x terms on ebay" thread.
I thought I had a straight deal with the seller,
then people warned me to be cautious about him,
so I negotiated a wait-and-see to check on his
record of shipping.  When the news came in it
was too late and he got upset and bailed on the deal.

John A.
Maybe these people felt, ummm.... "Two-Timed"?