please join the list if not subscribed

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Sat Jun 10 12:01:16 CDT 2006

There is actually a pretty substantial amount of people posting to the list
regularly who are not members from the email address they regularly post
from.

I'm betting this is mostly due to people who are posting from email
addresses other than the ones they typically receive list traffic on. Please
take the time to subscribe to the list from all the email addresses you want
to post from (this won't cause duplicates if you set the 'no-email' flag to
yes for that email address'es subscription). If you won't bother to take the
time to register your email addresses, then you can't expect me to take the
time to approve all your regular postings manually. They'll get rejected.

Thanks!

Jay West