DECnet network at VCF Midwest 2.0?

Roger Merchberger zmerch-cctalk at 30below.com
Sat Jun 10 15:54:21 CDT 2006

Rumor has it that Andrew Jones may have mentioned these words:
> >Hey, is anyone here interested in getting an ethernet DECnet network
> >together at VCFMW?
> >
> >I'll be bringing my PDP11 which has DECnet/E on it :)
>
>I recently obtained SGI 4DDN 4.1, so I'm seriously considering bringing
>a DECnet-capable Indy if I can work out the licensing bullshit...

I have DECnet capable hardware, but no DECnet capable intelligence... If
anyone needs me to bring a functioning VAXStation 3100/m38, or a DEC Model
3000/300, I certainly can...

I was planning on bringing "smaller" stuff, like my IDE-capable CoCo and a
couple of Tandy laptops...

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | "Profile, don't speculate."
SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers |     Daniel J. Bernstein