EU

Chris M chrism3667 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 10 13:26:53 CDT 2006

Have you tried it? I'll post some examples
(somewhere?) one of these days. Any deficiencies it
might have, and IMHO small, are outweighed when you
consider having to flip a book or magazine over
several hundred times. All you need to do is
flip..flip..flip..flip. It works, and it's readable.
Nuph said.
 And regardless of what he uses/collects, there was a
better answer again IIMMHHOO. I offered an opinion
dopey-boy. Maybe you're the silly rube after all.