EU

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Sat Jun 10 21:58:22 CDT 2006

Chris M wrote...
> sorry, but it always seems to be the person who
> responds to name calling with name calling who gets
> the reprimand.

Well then officially and in plain sight, let me say that I post a reprimand
while reading a thread and it may or may not be the primary offender.

I don't read every thread on the list. It's possible I stumble across
something after several things have gone on already. It's a whole lot easier
for me to just shout out "don't make me turn this car around..." than it is
to go back and figure out who started it and who was the "worse" offender ;)

Loosely translated, don't take it personally :>

Jay