Scopes (again)

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Mon Jun 12 12:10:41 CDT 2006

On 6/12/2006 at 9:46 AM Chris M wrote:

>1)am I likely to find a reasonable priced probe for it
>(I know, what's the model #?).

A 10 MHz sampling rate scope isn't going to need a premium proble.  Check
the Jameco catalog for an inexpensive one (I'm assuming that a
BNC-connector "universal" probe will work just fine).

>2)would a homebrewed 24vdc using parts mainly
>purchased from Radio Shack be sufficient to power this
>thing?

Maybe, but why not go to the same Jameco catalog and just buy a suitable
power supply?  Jameco has gazillions in their surplus inventory.  I assume
that your scope has a nameplate that indicates current consumption.

Cheers,
Chuck