FREE: Apple Power Macintosh G3 All-in-one computers

David W. Erhart daviderhart at oldzonian.com
Wed Jun 21 17:50:35 CDT 2006

I have four Apple Power Macintosh G3 All-in-one computers free for the
taking.  I have powered them up and they work.

This is a link to details about Power Macintosh G3 All-in-one systems:
http://www.lowendmac.com/ppc/g3aio.shtml

I'm in the Milpitas, California area (next to San Jose).  The systems are
free for picking up.  They are about 60 pounds each and large so I'm not
really interested in boxing and shipping them.

Feel free to contact me off-list if you are interested in one or more of the
systems.

Regards,
david.

daviderhart at oldzonian.com