EU

Sun Jun 25 22:13:20 CDT 2006

>> I guess that we still can't get you to accept one, even for free,
>> without open hardware source.
> Surely you all know me by now.  I am not going to depend on something
> that I can't repair.

No...but I also wouldn't consider using a scanner someone else provided
to scan your manuals to constitute depending on that scanner.

If it breaks, I'd fully expect you to shrug and report to people who
want manuals scanned that the thing has broken, you can't fix it
because you don't have docs, and that anyone who wants further manuals
scanned can either come fix it or send you another one - or scare up
docs for you.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca