dec plastic panel mounts - ordering?

vrs vrs at msn.com
Fri Mar 3 22:34:17 CST 2006

> vrs wrote...
> > The plastic that I am using is a little less brittle, and deforms a
little
> > more easily.  Makes it nice and "sticky" in this application.  I am sure
> > it
> > is possible to break them, but I haven't done it (yet?).  And it doesn't
> > matter much, unless there is a supply shortage!
>
> Uh, hello! lol There is a supply shortage.

Nothing that $50 or so worth of RTV silicone and fase cure polyurethane
resin
wouldn't cure :-).

> I'll order 50 or so from you ;)

That would take all the fun out of it :-)!

Do you really need 50?  I thought you were just trying to help get the order
volume up.  I only ended up needing to cast about a half dozen to get my
racks
put right.

    Vince