anyone familiar with Soft-LA

Roy J. Tellason rtellason at blazenet.net
Sat Mar 4 12:16:25 CST 2006

On Saturday 04 March 2006 12:08 am, Chris M wrote:
> turns your pc (286 or faster) into a logic analyzer

Never heard of that one,  though I'd imagine that the hardware for interfacing
it to whatever you're trying to analyze would be more of an issue than the
software would.

Then there was an article I saw once abot somebody having done something
similar with one of the 8-bit Kaypro machines...

-
M Dakin